Andrew’s working life has always had involvement in property. Commencing with a successful career in the advertising & marketing field, Andrew spent 13 years as a media buyer & campaign strategist servicing mainly property & retail clients. This time only emphasised his love for all things property, which left little surprise when in early 2006 he moved to the coal face of property, listing and selling property in the Hills District of Sydney, with Ray White. This role soon lead to Andrew buying the Ray White Cherrybrook & West Pennant Hills business, running this successfully with several Top 10 rankings both for the business and him as principal.
Fast forward to today, where Andrew is taking his love for people and property to the country, proudly joining the Ray White Emms Mooney team, focusing on the Bathurst region.
He along with his wife Emma and their 3 boys are embarking on a tree change, taking their love for country life, fostered through many holidays & time spent at a family property in the central west and making it their new home.
Andrew is fast establishing deep connections and a reputation for exceptional client service and client centred results in the great community of Bathurst.
In the community, Andrew remains a committed member of the Bathurst Presbyterian Church and in 2021 was invited to join and now sits on the School Council of Scots All Saints where his two younger boys attend.
- 2019/2020 - Premier Performer
- 2017/2018 - Elite Performer
- 2015/2016 - Elite Performer
- 2014/2015 - Elite Performer
- 2014 - Elite Performer (AUS)
- 2013 - Elite Performer (AUS)
- 2013 - Top 10 Metro Principals - Settled Commission - No. 6
- 2012 - Elite Performer (AUS)
- 2012 - Top 10 Metro Principals - Settled Commission - No. 2
- 2011 - Elite Performer (AUS) And 3 earlier awards