"Penrose", located on the Macquarie River, 15 minutes from Bathurst CBD, offers a rare opportunity to purchase a beautiful property, close to town but in a tranquil position with superb views over the valley to the distant Blue Mountains.
The farm has numerous features, including
- Four bedrooms, two bathrooms
- Office/study/ fifth bedroom
- Extensive living areas, with large kitchen
- Excellent sheds
- Steel cattle yards, Grain silos
- Good water storage, plus stock and domestic water from river
- Separate one bedroom, self-contained "Yurt"
- Established gardens, with mature fruit trees
The owners of "Penrose" are reluctantly putting this beautiful property to auction due to health reasons and are very keen for a result.
Land Size: 266 acres (108 ha)
Bill Marshall 0427 663 240
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.