"Burrendah" 77 acres
Burrendah offers a unique opportunity to build your dream house on a block of land with a huge amount of established infrastructure. The original house was recently burnt to the ground but most other improvements remain unscathed. Some of the features include;
- Level house site, with mature trees, lawn and garden
- Mains power connected to transformer
- 3 x 7 bay shed with concrete floor
- 4 bay shed with dirt floor
- Old pig shed with concrete floor
- Excellent Water, with several dams and equipped bore, plus 4 storage tanks
- Steel cattle yards
- Superb poultry runs
"Burrendah", situated about 15 minutes east of Bathurst will be attractive to old and young alike. The property is positioned in the sought-after area of Walang, offering easy access, to destinations both east and west. The owners have purchased elsewhere and very keen to secure a sale on auction day, if not sold beforehand.
Auction Bathurst 10.30 , 17 November, 2017 If not sold prior
Peter Crampton 0409 132 269
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.