RARE SMALL ACREAGE BETWEEN BATHURST & ORANGE
28 ACRE BUSHLAND ESCAPE WITH HIGHWAY FRONTAGE
Conveniently located but privately set small acreage between Bathurst and Orange - located on the Mitchell highway approx 22 km from Bathurst, 33 km from Orange & 19 km from Blayney. This 28 acre block is set in a bushland setting and apart from cleared areas for house and sheds, is mostly original timber with plenty of tracks for walking or horse/bike riding.
Key features of this property;
- 28 acres of freehold land
- Ideally located between Bathurst and Orange
- Clean and sound one bedroom house
- Also includes 3 stall stables/storage shed
- A large area has been leveled ready for a shed or new house
- Mains power connected
- Easy Access directly off highway
- Many tracks through the bush - ideal for recreation
- Gently undulating with no steep areas
- Mostly surrounded by similar bushland including a crown reserve
The key features of this small acreage make it ideal for a city lifestyle weekend get away or somewhere to live and extend the house further or even a base to build a shed with easy highway access. Not really suited to running livestock although there plenty of wildlife, it is ideally suited to recreational buyers- especially for horse or bike riding, or just enjoying the private secluded surroundings.
Call to book in your inspection
Bill Marshall 0427 663 240
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.