Chamaron 401* Acres and with 3.1* KM Fish River frontage!
Chamaron is situated on the banks of the Fish River in the Tarana area, just 21 km from the township of Oberon and 166 km from Sydney CBD With approximately 3.1 Km of frontage to the Fish river Expansive Northerly Views over the fish river and Tarana area this property is a must see!
- Approximately 401 acres Gently undulating country
- Four bedroom two Bathroom brick home with wrap around Verandahs, heated by combustion wood heater and reverse cycle air conditioner
- Irrigation licence to the Fish River
- Steel and timber cattle yards with crush and loading ramp along with 5 x 6 metre shelter shed making cattle work a breeze
- Comprising two titles with future subdivision a possibility subject to council approval
- Outstanding Valley view's overlooking the Tarana Valley
- 15 X 9 meter work shop with power and concrete floor
- 12 x 9 three bay machinery shed with power connected
- For extra Fodder storage two hay sheds 14 X 12 m and 16 X 12 m
- Four large dams providing ample stock water
- Approximately 3.1km frontage to the Fish River deep pools and rocky rapids ideal for swimming, canoeing, fly fishing and enjoying summer picnics.
Chamaron is an idyllic Farm with arguably one of the best frontages to the Fish River in the district. Nestled in a private valley setting within easy reach of Oberon and Sydney we encourage you to take advantage of this opportunity.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.