Our vendors are moving to town and have instructed us to sell!
"Rosebrook" This outstanding 120* acre holding with one of the most expansive views of the mountain ranges and beyond. Located in the O'Connell Valley 188* km from Sydney CBD, 27* km from Bathurst.
- Brick veneer homestead boasting three Bedrooms all with built ins. Separate dining and lounge room
- Keep warm in winter with combustion wood fire place
- Large sundrenched north facing Queenslander' room captures the winter sun and magnificent valley views, and provides the ideal living area.
- 120* acres subdivided into three paddocks currently running 20 cows and calves
- Dotted with native timber including Yellow Box. Great for stock shelter and some firewood supply
- A bore and 9 dams ensure an ample supply of stock water and domestic usage
- Steel cattle yards with loading ramp, crush and a shelter box.
- Chook yard and orchard provides an opportunity for sustainable living.
- Excellent shedding, featuring a 14 m x 6m hayshed concrete floor
- 14 m x 6m machinery shed with concrete floor and power
- Lockable 6m x 10m workshop with concrete floor and power connected
- House water provided by two storage tanks with a combined capacity of 200,000*litres, fed from house and shed catchment.
- Well located from the little village of O'Connell, which has a great little primary school, pub and cafe for wining and dining
- NBN and mobile telephone service
This stunning property is offered for genuine sale and represents a fantastic opportunity for an enjoyable rural lifestyle in a private setting. Set within easy reach of Bathurst and Oberon and offering stunning views, we recommend you take advantage of this great opportunity to secure such a rare rural gem.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.