Tommy's Gully - Idyllic Country Retreat within easy reach of town
Make this amazing country bush retreat your own. A private location, long creek frontage, acres of native bushland, beautiful views, and abundant wildlife - all this available just 27kms drive from thriving Oberon and an easy 153 kms drive from Sydney's CBD
- Approximately 249.5 acres of undulating native bushland
- Property incorporates open plateau, gullies, and creek flat.
- Located only 27km from the thriving centre of Oberon
- Large level area available for building your dream home
- This block is fronted by Sewells Creek (seasonal) and has Blossom Hill Creek (seasonal) running through it.
- Sweeping district views
- Good access via Swallows Nest Road
- Plenty of room for horse riding, camping, trail riding, four wheel driving and exploring
- Acres of arable grazing land. Currently agisted.
Tommy's Gully' is a must see property for those seeking a unique, idyllic and elevated country retreat with scope for further improvement. Properties of this nature, size and scale in such close proximity to town are very rare! This is an ideal opportunity to escape the hustle and bustle of urban living, and we recommend you inspect this gem today!
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.