"Madison Park" On the Doorstep of Molong
Our Vendors Circumstances Dictate the Sale of this Property.
"Madison Park" is a gem of a property, located just 4kms from the Molong CBD. Offering spectacular views, room to move, and your own peace and quiet, this is one not to missed.
- Approx 43.5Ha (108 acres) of limestone and loam soils in the Molong district
- 4 bedrooms plus study home, fully renovated with a large open plan living area with spectacular views
- Modern kitchen with walk in pantry and island bench with a double sink, solar hot water heating, slow combustion wood fire and new deck
- Other improvements include, 3 bay carport, workshop/machinery shed, games room/sleep out, garden shed and steel sheep and cattle yards
- Water system installed throughout the garden, serviced by a 1200 gal/hr bore
- Water security is a feature with 5 rainwater tanks, 7 dams plus frontage to Boree Hollow Creek
- Good shade and shelter timber over the property
- Fenced into 7 main paddocks
"Madison Park" is very versatile property in a premier location. It offers grazing and lifestyle options and is within close proximity to both Molong and Orange both with excellent services. With not many like this for sale, do not miss your chance to inspect "Madison Park".
Auction Friday 2nd March 10.30am at The Auction Centre, 152 William Street Bathurst.
Inspections: By Appointment with Agent only
Land Size: 43.5 Ha (108 acres)
Rates: Cabonne Council $1239.04
Agents: Ben Redfern 0457 770 062
Tom Sheehan 0414 418 232
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.