New House in a Great Location
Situated between Bathurst and Orange, near Millthorpe
This new house was only completed in August this year. Situated in a great location, only 20 minutes to Bathurst & Orange and 10 minutes to the popular village of Millthorpe.
- House completed in August 2017
- Set on 2.8 acres
- Cesarstone bench tops in kitchen, bathroom and laundry
- 5mm laminate plank
- Reverse cycle ducted heating and cooling
- All Smeg appliances in kitchen
- Instant gas hot water
- Large kitchen island with breakfast bar
- Open plan living with lounge/dining area
- Outdoor entertainment area
- Study space
- 3 way main bathroom
- Built in storage cupboards
- 4 double sized room with en-suite and walk in robe
- Master room with en-suite and walk in robe
- Double garage with internal house access
- Very large shed 12 x 9 x 5.6m, concrete floor, power and water connected and a 4 x 9 m mezzanine level which is fully lined and bathroom
- Two other machinery sheds
- 85,000 litres of rain water storage catching of all roofs
- Mobile service and NBN available
- School bus at front gate
This quality new home is your chance to secure real estate in a sort after location. The level block provides great play areas for kids and the opportunity for you to put your own landscaping creations in place.
Please contact agent to book private inspections or open house times
Land Size: 1.141 ha (2.8 acres)
Rate: Council Rates Approx. $566.00 per annum.
Agents: Stewart Murphy 0427 363 118
Kurt Waterford 0439 642 390
6 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.