We have done all the hard yards now the rest is to you! Our vendors are committed and will accept what the market dictates.
Glenmir This outstanding 259 acre holding with one of the most expansive views of the mountain ranges and beyond. Located in the Historical Locksley Valley 175km from Sydney CBD, 25km from Bathurst. Our vendors have literally done all of the hard work and have spared no expense with the improvements!
- 259 acres subdivided into 8 paddocks of undulating to steep country
- Constructed in 2004 this country three bedroom brick veneer homestead with French cedar doors and windows capturing one of the best views in the district
- Large open plan country kitchen with walk-in pantry adjoining family room with a slow combustion wood heater and split system air conditioner
- Hard wood flooring throughout the home
- Well insulated with ceiling, flooring and internal walls with insulating batts
- Master bedroom with en-suite and walk-in robe
- Very comfortable separate guest accommodation
- Double car garage with remote cedar roller doors
- Large laundry and boot room
- Two meter wide verandah wrapping around the home
- Back to base and remote security system
- Landscaped easy care gardens with a mix of European and native trees and shrubs
- Excellent water from solar bore and spring fed dam feeding 6 troughs drought proofing the property
- 5 x 22,500 litre water tanks
- 1 x 120,000 litre & 2 x 110,000 litre concrete water tanks plus 1 x 10,000 litre tank
- Steel cattle yards with cattle crush and loading ramp and excellent sheep yards
- 18 x 9 metre workshop shed lockable with additional toilet & shower kitchen
- 18 x 9 machinery and 2 stand shearing shed
- Explore towering Granite boulder rocks on Historical Bush Rangers lookout with 360 degree views of the district and beyond
- NBN and mobile telephone service
"Glenmir represents a rare opportunity to secure a blue ribbon property in a desirable location. No money needs to be spent as all improvements have been sensibly thought through and completed. The current owners have meticulously improved and maintained the property "Glenmir". We thoroughly recommend your inspection. We invite all inspections and offers.
Contact agents to book in your inspection
Sam D'Arcy 0401 612 996
Stewart Murphy 0427 363 118
Pat Bird 0438 361 109
2 garage spaces and 1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.