'Sun Hill Farm"
Enjoy the rural lifestyle you've always desired with this 26 acre property just minutes from Oberon, featuring a three bedroom home and boasting stunning distant views to the north.
- Built well off the main road with a gravel drive way leading to a character filled weatherboard home
- The house sits perfectly, with a eucalyptus forest back drop, to enjoy the views and surrounds from a northerly aspect
- Well-proportioned open plan kitchen/dining/living area capturing the sunlight and uninterrupted views from the large cedar windows and doors
- Opening out on a stunning timber deck area along the front of the house
- Main bedroom has built-in wardrobes and an exquisite en suite
Gorgeous second bedroom has windows on two sides and French doors leading out to the verandah, the ambience is delightful
- Third bedroom also with built-in wardrobes has a private access to outside
- Heating is provided by a slow combustion wood fire
- Established native shrubs and well-kept vegie garden
- Water is provided by three large rain water tanks and two dams, one spring fed
- Three bay garage with power connected and concrete floor, two bays with roller doors and workshop space, the third bay is sectioned off and is being used as a studio
- Fenced into two paddocks, the rolling pastures would suit horses, sheep or alpacas
- Backing onto Blenheim State Forest, about 940 hectares, which is free to visit for four wheel driving, camping, bush walking, horse riding and much more
A wonderful lifestyle property, lovely home and with an abundance of outdoor space to explore, this rare property offers your perfect escape to the country.
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.