"Carinya", is an attractive 25 acre property sitting on a quiet country lane, about 15 minutes' drive, south of Bathurst. Located in between Perthville and Georges Plains the house faces north, with beautiful views over the Macquarie Valley to the Blue Mountains.
Some of the many features of "Carinya" include:
- 4 BEDS, STUDY, 2 BATHS
- EXTENSIVE LIVING AREAS, WITH ACCESS TO NORTH-FACING VERANDA
- DOUBLE CAR PORT
- REVERSE CYCLE AIR CON. SLOW COMBUSTION WOOD HEATER
- LARGE SHED WITH CONCRETE FLOOR, ROLLER DOOR & POWER
- BACK TO GRID 2.5 Kw SOLAR SYSTEM (2.5Kw)
- SOLAR HOT WATER
- 2 DAMS, ONE WITH ELECTRIC PUMP
- EQUIPPED BORE, PUMPING POTABLE WATER TO HEADER TANK
- LOVELY GARDEN
- SUPERB VIEWS
"Carinya" would ideally suit a variety of buyers; a young local family, retirees seeking a quiet lifestyle, with plenty of space or city dweller looking for a weekender. The quaint little village of Perthville has a well-regarded Public School, excellent pub, with great food and ambiance, rural supplies centre and service station, with takeaway shop attached. Properties such as this do not come onto the market very often and your inspection is highly recommended.
PETER CRAMPTON 0409 132 269
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.