The Complete Small Acreage Property Tennis Court, Swimming Pool, Sheds, Granny Flat & Lovely Family Home!
- Located within an easy 5 minute sealed road drive from the center of Cowra, just over an hour from Bathurst and 3/3.5hrs West of Sydney.
- This meticulously maintained property offers the perfect balance of in-town living conveniences and rural, small acre living at its best, with all the hard work already done.
- On the circular driveway approach to the home, you will admire the lush, completely irrigated and established gardens and lush green lawns, all fully irrigated.
- Two separate living zones are enjoyed. The main living & dining area has tiled flooring, split system air conditioning and flows through to the second casual living and dining area with wood fire and gas heating, adjacent to the modern kitchen, complete with gas cooking and pantry. These two living areas both look out over the rear garden and flow out to the entertaining covered patio, which overlooks the kids playing in the sparkling 9x4m salt water swimming pool with part solar hot water heating'. The full length front veranda flows around the Eastern side of the home, following the trained ornamental grapevine.
- Three bedrooms with 3door built-in wardrobes, while the main bedroom has a walk-in wardrobe and modern ensuite bathroom.
- The laundry has a built-in benchtop, linen storage while the home offers other linen and utility storage.
- Ducted evaporative cooling throughout the home.
- Spacious 63sqm multi living purpose or as currently used, the granny flat provides the perfect home business space for the current owner. The granny flat is ideal to be used as the fourth bedroom, teenagers retreat, in-laws etc. This space may provide a short term or full time tenant rental return, while providing plumbed water, hot water system and reverse cycle split system air conditioning.
- Provides lock up vehicle storage and currently an air conditioned man cave pool room', with a winter fire, or ideal workshop. This area is located adjacent to the granny flat and may provide even more space to extension.
- A large 18m x 12m high quality constructed shed is located toward the rear of the block, with separate driveway access, complete concrete reinforced floor, multi power points, 4.6m door height clearance with an automatic door, ideal for bus or prime mover clearance into this shed.
- There is a further 3 carports located near the house for day to day parking.
- A full sized tennis colored artificial turf court, complete with boundary fencing & overheat lighting.
- There are several fenced yards for a variety of pet uses that were past used for show dogs, with concrete boundary foundations, kennel or small shed shelters. Ideal for chooks, veggies, current fruit trees & the owners' livestock.
- Located at the rear of the property is a well fenced paddock with a livestock trough.
- The property is provided with river water via an easement to the Lachlan river, a small yearly levy allows the property the comfort of ample water, while only being used for external use, the home has the ability to switch over from tank storage use to river water use if required'.
-Ample rain water storage is supplied via approx. 34,500 gallons of drinking water!
-Land rates $1,508.32 per year
-Land size 2HA (5acres approx)
Josh Keefe 0439 269 449
Chris Daley 0428 480 948
Ray White Emms Mooney COWRA office
5 garage spaces and 5 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.