Meticulously Maintained 114ac* Property, Excellent Sheds, Established Lucerne, High Quality Cropping Soils!
- Located within an easy 10 minute sealed road drive from the center of Cowra, just over an hour from Bathurst and 3/3.5hrs West of Sydney.
- This immaculate property offers the perfect balance of in-town living conveniences and rural, small acre living at its best, with all the hard work already done and productive country for income.
- The entry of the property has approx 37acres of 3yr established Lucerne, with ideal well drained sandy soils. Cowra enjoys a temperate climate which allows an average of 2-3cuts of Lucerne, and or perfect finishing country for livestock. Two further paddocks currently pasture grazing.
- To the rear of the block, there is approx 46acres of heavy red country, ideal for yearly cropping, 2017 Canola was planted.
- The front veranda overlooks the Lucerne paddocks and immaculate '12 station' irrigated lawns and gardens, while flowing through to the spacious living and dining area, complete with winter wood fire and convenience of reverse cycle air conditioning.
- The modern kitchen has stainless steel Miele cooking appliances, 4burner gas cooking and integrated Meile dishwasher. The kitchen overlooks the rear paved entertaining area and opens out to the rear timber deck patio.
- Four good sized bedrooms, all with carpeted flooring, two with reverse cycle air conditioning. Two bedrooms each side of the home, along with two bathrooms in total, one on each side of the home. The master bedroom has a modern ensuite bathroom, while two bedrooms on the opposite side of the home both can open to the family bathroom as ensuites'.
- Laundry opens to the undercover carport, clothes drying area.
- Instantaneous gas got water.
-The home has been re painted several years ago, and looks like new. Clad and colourbond construction.
- Salt water chlorinated, surrounded by established gardens and sheltered from the Western Sun.
- The property has a carport next to the home, along with a double lock up garage with automatic double door, insulated and 13 double power points.
- A large 20 x 9m 5bay colourbond shed, 3x roller doors
- Machinery / hay shed 18 x 10m 3bay (4m height clearance)
- 2 x 5,000gallon tanks collect house water (house drinking water)
- 2 x 5,000gallon tanks collect shed water (transfer to house water tanks)
- 2 x 2,500gallon tanks collect shed water (do not transfer, farm use)
- Electronically equip off peak' single phase. 45m total depth, water level starting depth of 30m.
- Pumps to a 6,000gallon header tank and regulates to various stock troughs over the property and external garden water, for the home.
- approx 750 gallons per hr via a 1" 1/4line @ 30psi.
PADDOCKS / FENCING
- Currently 4 paddocks
- Excellent new fencing to average timber and steel post netting/ ring lock fencing all stock proof'.
- Basic, near new galvanized cattle yards with Vet crush and galvanized loading ramp.
- The property has two titles of land of;
- $1,017 per year approx
- Some furnishings are to be included.
- The property owners are agreeable to provide early access for spraying, ploughing and sowing purposes after exchange of contracts occur' to fit in with the season.
"The property offers the perfect package for anyone looking for a modern property that is immaculate, with nothing to be done, move straight in and enjoy, minutes from town."
Josh Keefe 0439 269 449
Chris Daley 0428 480 948
3 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.