OUR VENDORS CIRCUMSTANCES DICTATE THE SALE OF THIS COUNTRY HOME ON ACREAGE
Situated approximately 20 mins north of Bathurst is this charming country style home set on acreage with a north facing view and overlooking the rolling country side. It provides you with a gently sloping block, with space for the kids and animals. The total rural lifestyle experience.
- Set on 8.4 ha (20.7 acres).
- 24kms from the Bathurst CBD.
- House built in 2004.
- Rendered brick veneer, colour bond roof, verandah's right round, with timber windows and doors.
- 9' ceilings, spacious master bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe, 3 other bedrooms with built-ins and main bathroom.
- Large kitchen, dining, family room area. Separate formal lounge/dining.
- Reverse cycle ducted heating & cooling, plus two slow combustion wood heaters.
- Solar Hot water with electric back up.
- Total of 180,000 of rain water storage in three tanks, one dam & two water toughs.
- Very large shed 18 x 9 x 5m, concrete floor, power and slow combustion wood heater.
- Separate double horse stables, with day yard.
- Wood shed, vegie garden/orchard.
- Mobile service and NBN available in the area.
- School bus at front gate.
This quality new home is your chance to secure rural lifestyle real estate within easy reach of the growing city of Bathurst. The property is available for sale prior to an auction date being set in the New Year.
Inspections: Please contact agent to book private inspections or Open house times
Stewart Murphy 0427 363 118
Bill Marshall 0427 663 240
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.