TOP LITTLE GRAZING PROPERTY
Cleared grazing property offering water security, arable country lending itself to further improvement, new cattle facilities, desirable northerly aspect, expansive outlook plus a 4 bedroom home.
- Located approx 30 km south of Bathurst by good sealed road, 18 km from Blayney & close to the village of Newbridge.
55 km from Orange and approx 3 hours from Sydney.
- Country runs from level creek flats through undulating, rolling hills with a generally north-easterly aspect. It is
all cleared but for some remnant shade trees and would be 75-80% arable with approx 50 acres of alluvial creek
flats. Mostly native pastures with minimal noxious weeds. Altitude at the house is approx. 900m, providing
magnificent views to the Blue Mountains as well as providing a climate that is ideal for good pasture growth.
- The house is an appealing, well maintained, architect designed 4 bedroom family home expertly positioned to take
full advantage of both the northerly outlook, north facing aspect and provide protections from southerlies. Living
areas face the north and there is a well protected verandah across part of the north of the house as well. Attached
to the house is both a lock-up double garage and a single carport, all in a securely fenced yard with established
- Further improvements include a good sized machinery shed, hayshed with hayloft, new steel cattleyards with vet crush
and loading ramp, older timber yards with milking bale & calf pen, chicken shed and horse stable.
- Very good water security from approx 2 km double frontage to two reliable spring fed creeks, one of which has
provided the house area with domestic and stock water for many years. In addition there are 2 dams. The immediate
local area enjoys an annual average rainfall of approx 30" (750 mm). There are 5 main tanks providing water storage
total of 31,500 gal (140,000 ltrs).
- Fencing is a mixture of new and old in stockproof condition and the property is divided into 8 main paddocks.
Rare opportunity to acquire a well located, established small farm with sealed road frontage, good access, outstanding outlook, safe water and established house and buildings. This property has been part of a larger, productive sheep and cattle operation for many years. The several areas of rich, alluvial creek flats would be ideal for growing Lucerne. Water security is a feature that cannot be emphasised enough. The comfortable, well built and sturdy home enjoys the most desired aspect in a tablelands climate, as well as a stunning outlook. Certainly worth inspection for serious buyers looking for an established small farm in the Bathurst area.
AREA: 102.8 hectares (254 acres)
Bill Marshall 0427 663 240
Peter Crampton 0409 132 269
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.