Rural Lifestyle on O'Connell Road
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Nestled away at the bottom of the Oberon Mount is this delightful three bedroom rendered home with a terrific outlook. Of immense character on 17 acres with a backdrop of bushland and having distant rural views to the north west.
- Sunny open plan living room/kitchen with a pot belly stove
- Soak in the views through the double glass sliding doors that open out onto a covered porch area, perfect for entertaining and taking in the views
- Comprising three bedrooms all of which have built-in wardrobes and there is also on office or fourth bedroom
- Main bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Modern main bathroom incorporates laundry
- Double Colourbond garage with workshop area and shelving
- Remains of an old brick chimney is great for the barbecue
- 17 acres with a mix of undulating to heavily timber and about six acres of level pasture land for your pets
- Rainwater tanks, deep bore with submersible pump provide water
- Behind the house is a delightful bush area with tall towering gums with bush animal tracks winding through
- Listen to the native birds, watch the kangaroos and take in the serenity
- 10 minutes to Oberon, 5 minutes to O'Connell and 20 minutes to Bathurst
Finding a competitively priced home in this location is becoming harder and harder to get, being 10 minutes to Oberon and 20 minutes to Bathurst this home has seclusion and convenience. Be quick.
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.