Make your tree change today and enjoy one of Oberon's greatest views!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Our vendors are on the move and have instructed us to sell this magnificent property!
Rossmour is located just 7 kilometres from town. Set on an elevated 25 acre holding, commanding arguably one of the districts best views over rolling countryside and onto Lake Oberon.
- Large country homestead boasting 4 large bedrooms all with built-ins and with the main with large en suite and walk-in robe
- Spacious open plan living area adjoining country kitchen with island bench and ample storage
- Separate dining area perfect for entertaining
- Cosy and warm throughout the home with a large slow combustion wood heater, underfloor heating and separate gas outlets
- Large windows along the north eastern side of the home capturing magnificent views from the living areas and bedrooms
- Plenty of storage throughout the home with built-ins and several linen cupboards
- Single garage with internal access
- Wrap around verandah along with an enclosed sun room
- 25 well improved acres, ideal to run a few cattle, sheep or horses with good fencing along with a set of steel cattle yards
- Excellent water from an equipped bore which can also be used for drinking water along with 45,000 litre water storage tanks, two water troughs and a fully automated watering system in the garden
- 16m x 9m workshop with concrete floor and power connected
- Set well in off the road with solar/electric gates both into the property and the homestead
This magnificent property is offered for genuine sale. Our vendors are relocating and have given clear instructions to sell. The views from this property truly need to be seen to be believed! We encourage you to arrange an inspection.
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.