The Wilsons at the Reef
- 6 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
On two acres sits this interesting six bedroom farm house, it has a homely feel and would cater to the large family.
- 2.39 attractive acres with sealed road access, minutes from town
- Painted rendered brick and features quirky nooks and courtyards
- Amazing views across Lake Oberon
- Tastefully renewed and includes two living areas
- Modern kitchen with gas cooking
- Slow combustion wood heating and gas heating
- Six bedrooms and a study nook
- Bathroom incorporates shower over bath, vanity and w.c.
- Second bathroom has a shower recess, vanity and w.c.
- Relax with your morning coffee on the versatile timber deck
- Avoid the rising power costs, numerous solar panels installed
- Double Colourbond garage with slab and power connected
- Established trees at the rear of the block make a great wind break
- Loads of opportunity for the avid gardener to get creative
- Water supply provided by an equipped bore and rainwater tanks
- Divided into several paddocks, room for a horse or two or some other livestock
- Situated on the way to the public reserve which provides access to Lake Oberon
- The lake is open to the public for water sports and fishing all year round and is home to canoeists, kayakers and sailors who partake to the water on picturesque Lake Oberon
This property provides either permanent living or a weekend retreat, being so spacious there are endless possibilities to create your own niche home and is sure to attract strong enquiry.
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.