FIVE ACRES, FIVE MINUTES FROM TOWN
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Nestled down a quiet country lane you will find "Nurrawa" tucked away, set on the edge of town, having five level acres and a very comfortable, four bedroom country style residence.
- On five attractive acres with sealed road access, minutes from town
- Having four bedrooms and two bathrooms, great for the large family
- All of the bedrooms have built-in wardrobes and the master bedroom has a walk-in wardrobe and en suite
- Spacious lounge room and separate family room
- Central electric heating makes staying warm easy (minimal cost with the solar panels)
- Appealing kitchen with good cupboard space and walk-in pantry, electric cooking, dishwasher
- Relax and soak in the sun on the verandah along the front
- Fenced Colourbond yard on one side make a private space and great area for the children
- Three bay Colourbond garage with two roller doors, concrete slab and power and water connected
- Solar panels and invertor - back to the grid and a back-up generator
- Plenty of water provided by rainwater tanks plus equipped bore and a dam for livestock, bore is reticulated to
five garden taps
- Further infrastructure includes three well-built animal pens, 1.8 gal chain and gal posts, perfect for the family pet or chooks
- Would suit horses, few sheep or alpacas
An escape to the country isn't done properly unless you are surrounded by space, having a few animals and admiring rural views, here is your chance to do it now.
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.