Prestige, Privacy & Views
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Beautifully renovated family home on spectacular Leo Grant Drive.
This spectacular property is not to be missed and is located only 5 minutes from the Bathurst CBD. This is the first time this property has been on the market in 34 years. Nestled between Marsden Estate, Trinity Heights Kelso and the city of Bathurst, is this very rare offering. The massive 20,990 m2 block features a beautifully renovated designer home. The parkland style established garden, spectacular circular front driveway with wrapping drop off plus front and side verandas give the home a Homestead feel. Combine this with 9ft high ceilings and original ornate finishes, this home must be inspected to take in all that is on offer. All rooms have private garden vistas. The new designer Kitchen with Butler's Pantry, granite bench tops and high end fittings enhances this spectacular home. This is a beautiful home and represents a nothing to do proposition to the savvy buyer. Room for pool, tennis court, horses, market garden, organic living, chooks and other livestock. Plenty of room if you just want more room for the kids to run around and grow.
- Prestigious Front entrance with looping driveway and front door drop off.
- All bedrooms have garden vista views.
- Recently updated central heating and cooling.
- New Kitchen with push draw silent draws, granite bench tops and new Butler's pantry.
- Butler's Pantry has additional sink and storage. Side Access to veranda and driveway giving the butler's pantry side
entrance to home and immediate access to kitchen / storage.
- Open plan Formal Lounge flowing to formal dining room. Spaces separated by open fire place.
- Media Room.
- Sun lounge Glass Studio leading to huge outdoor alfresco deck. Casual dining, sun room and outdoor deck have
uninterrupted views towards Bathurst.
- Living and Family Dining off Kitchen.
- Ample storage throughout
- Beautiful, oversized designer Main Bathroom with premium fittings
- Rinnai Infinity endless hot water system.
- Braemar reverse cycle ducted gas heating / cooling. Three zones.
- Insulated ceiling and walls.
BR1: Main bedroom with newly renovated ensuite and walk in robe.
BR2: Double size room with walk in robe.
BR3: Double size room
BR4: Standard Room
Zoning: Rural Primary Lots. Complies with small scale farming / production.
Rates $1,689 pa
Floorplan available: Yes
Age of home Renovated 2015. Original building application made 1987.
Inspections available by private appointment and advertised opens.
3 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.