Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
5.36Ac* With Comfortable Home in a Great Position & Rural Views
- Land: 2.1691 ha (5.36 acres)
A lovely block only 18km* from Cowra, 24.9km* to Wyangala Dam, 1hr 15mins* to Bathurst & 4hrs* to Sydney
- 3-bedroom home all with built-in robes
- Constructed of Hebel block, brick & rendered, iron roof, approx. 10 yrs. old, well insulated
- Open plan Kitchen, Dining & Living room
- Gas cooking & hot water
- Large bathroom
- Combined laundry / mud room
- 140,000litre rain water storage with pressure pump
- Septic system
- 1-bedroom granny flat (9m x 7m) has bathroom, living / dining room & kitchen
- Power, gas cooking & hot water
- Work shed / garage (8m x 8m) with power
- 2 more lock-up sheds (8m x 4m) with power
- 3 paddocks, shelter shed & yard with 4,000litres water & trough
An opportunity to move straight in and further develop your dream of sustainable independence. A sound solid home with sheds, water and room for vegetables, chooks and livestock.
Chris Daley 0428 480 948
2.1691 ha / 5.36 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.