Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Mount Airey Bush Block - 274 Acres
- Land: 111 ha (274 acres)
If it's about the recreational land, lifestyle and peaceful existence that inspires then look at this
- 274 acres of hilly to steep gold mining country in Wisemans Creek
- Predominately bushland, make your way to the top and what a view
- Disused mines on site have undergone rehabilitation work and some areas are fenced off
- Railway carriage for storage or for camping
- Backbone power goes through the block
- Long frontage to the delightful Wisemans Creek
- Sealed road to front gate
- Approximately 30 minutes to both Oberon and Bathurst
Wide open space at the bottom, big sky backdrop and what about the tranquility? This could be your dream come true, do not miss out, be quick!
111 ha / 274 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.