Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
TOP LOCATION WITH ABSOLUTELY PANORAMIC OUTLOOK
- Land: 101 ha (250 acres)
250 ACRES GRAZING COUNTRY WITH HIGHWAY FRONTAGE BETWEEN BATHURST AND ORANGE
Clean open pasture country conveniently located on the Mitchell Highway between Bathurst and Orange. This quality acreage is just 16 km from Bathurst and offers spectacular outlook with northerly and easterly aspect. Bathurst is a progressive regional city in Central NSW with a population of around 40,000 and has daily plane, bus and train connections to nearby Sydney.
Location - just a short drive to Bathurst and between 2 major regional centres, Bathurst 16km and Orange 40 km
- Outlook - form a vantage of around 800m altitude, the property offers genuine panoramic outlook with the Macquarie Valley and mountain backdrop by day and by night the lights of Bathurst
- Clean open grazing country - 250 acres of cleared, mostly arable country, not steep and easy to get around
- Currently running cattle and suiting a range of farming and grazing pursuits.
- Watered by 3 existing stock dams with potential for more from gullies with very good catchment. Reliable rainfall - immediate area averages around 750mm (30") annual rainfall
- No improvements - a blank canvass with the opportunity to create whatever you want in a small farm/lifestyle block
- Choice of house sites - the prized vista is available from the whole property - positioning of house potentially influenced by the breadth of outlook desired
Inspection is highly recommended this is an ideal block for buyers looking for well located, clean grazing country with the potential to build and live within easy drive to town with a rare vista that takes in everything the Central Tablelands has to offer.
For more information, please contact Bill Marshall 0427 663 240 or Stewart Murphy 0427 363 118
101 ha / 250 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.