Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
7 RIVERFRONT ACRES
- Land: 3.0351 ha (7.5 acres)
Located just 16 km by good sealed road from the major centre of Bathurst, 10 km from the village of Perthville, 13 km from the village of O'Connell and 3 hours drive from Sydney.
- Approx 7.6 acres in total
- Approx 100m frontage to Campbells river down one side - reliable water all year round
- The land is all cleared with approx 4-5 acres being alluvial river flats and the remainder just up off the flood area
- There are two older buildings - an old hayshed and a smaller shed
- Due to the smaller size and current zoning this block would not have dwelling entitlement.
With sought after river frontage, this well located small block is certainly a rare offering. With more than half being alluvial soils it has the potential to grow just about anything and the positioning of the old sheds up off the flood plain indicates that level is quite safe. This block does not have dwelling entitlement but still has plenty of potential uses a weekend getaway or a horse paddock not far from town.
Contact agents for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Bill Marshall 0427 663 240
Peter Crampton 0409 132 269
3.0351 ha / 7.5 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.