Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
284 Acre Farm with Easy Access
- Land: 115 ha (284 acres)
FOUR BEDROOM HOUSE & PLENTY OF SHEDS
Located in the Sallys Flat locality approx 60km from Bathurst by good sealed road. Approx 3 hours drive to Sydney
• 114.9 hectares (284 acres)
• Mostly gently undulating, cleared grazing land with approx 70-80 acres cultivation country along the creek
• Watered by dams plus reliable creek and a well with electric pump. The property is positioned at between 850m - 900m and enjoys annual average rainfall of approx 30" (750mm)
• 4 bedroom, spacious, older style double brick house with 9' ceilings, walk-in pantry, bathroom, 2nd toilet, enclosed verandah. The house is set in an established and fenced garden area has been well maintained
• Also in the fenced garden area is a stand-alone separate guest accommodation, rustic but solid, with mains power, wood combustion fire, bathroom and kitchen
• Large, all steel, lock-up truck shed (20m x 12m) with mains power and concrete floor - very impressive shed with 5m high sliding doors
• Machinery shed (approx 12m square), older, timber & iron, open front with mains power and part concrete floor
• 3rd shed (approx 12m x 8m) - timber & iron with stable, mains power and part concrete floor
• Large 3 stand (equipped) woolshed, timber & iron, mains power
• Large timber & iron hayshed
• Timber cattleyards & timber sheepyards
• Well maintaind and fenced established mixed orchard - with stone fruits, nuts, olive trees and grapes
• Secure stockproof boundary fencing
• Features 2 valuable areas of arable cultivation country along Slatterys Creek, totalling approx 70-80 acres. This has been cultivated for forage crops and is all level to gently undulating
• Currently running 55 breeding cows
This nice farm has everything needed for a small sheep or cattle enterprise - house, yards, woolshed, plenty of other shedding, safe water and a good area of soft arable cultivation country for forage crops. The easy access and large truck shed may also suit those looking for a base for trucking/earthmoving etc. With an established 300 tree orchard, soft flats near both the water source and the house, it may also be appealing to buyers looking for a quiet self-sufficient lifestyle.
For more information, please contact Bill Marshall 0427 663 240
115 ha / 284 acres
8 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.