Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
"Brae Park" - Our Vendor is Motivated to Sell this Amazing Rural Property
- Land: 32 ha (79 acres)
"Brae Park" is a rare property, offering two houses, on 79 acres, about 35 minutes' drive south of Bathurst and only 7 klms from the historic village of Rockley.
Some features of Brae Park include:
- Four bedroom homestead, constructed of historic bricks from the former St Mary's convent in Bathurst
- Two bedrooms have an en suite bathroom
- Large open plan kitchen/living area
- Slow combustion heater in formal entertaining area
- Detached, large games room
- Double lock-up garage and workshop, with under cover access to house
- Instant bottled gas hot water
- Second house, of similar construction to main, with three bedrooms, two bathrooms (needs a new kitchen)
- External games room
- Excellent roof water storage
- Bore, equipped with electric pump
- Steel cattle yards
"Brae Park" would suit buyers looking for two houses for an extended family or one or both houses would make excellent BnB or farmstay venues. Rockley is a quaint village which attracts bush-walkers, bird watchers, hunter and fishers, and is renowned for its annual rodeo.
Your inspection is highly recommended.
Land Size: 32 hectares (79 acres)
32 ha / 79 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.