Auction location: 152 William Street, Bathurst
Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Spectacular valley views within easy reach of Bathurst and Oberon.
- Land: 46 ha (114 acres)
Make this amazing 114* acre country retreat your own. A private position, jaw dropping views, acres of native bushland, arable land, and abundant wildlife - all this available just a 22km drive from thriving Oberon and an easy 148km drive from Sydney's C.B.D.
- Approximately 114* acres of open country and timber ideal to run a few sheep, cattle or a couple of horses
- Accommodation is currently provided by a portable home with two bedrooms and office and a sun drenched northerly aspect that makes the most of the spectacular views on offer.
- Electric oven and cooktop.
- Reverse cycle air conditioning.
- Sweeping views of the O'Connell valley and adjacent ranges.
- Ideally situated between thriving Oberon (20km*) and the regional centre of Bathurst (29km*).
- A short drive from the rural hamlet of O'Connell with its iconic pub, cosy Caf and primary school.
- Two dams provide a reliable supply of stock water.
- 16m x 8m lockable colour bond shed with concrete floor, two roller doors, two bay indoor parking, combustion wood stove, power and water, plenty of space for a workshop, and a two bay carport.
- Separate storage shed.
- Good water storage provided by four x 15,000 litre water tanks fed from shed and house roof catchment.
- A mountain covered in native timber backs the property and affords unparalleled views of this magnificent valley.
- Plenty of room for horse riding, camping, trail riding, four wheel driving and exploring
This unique must see property is tailor made for those for those seeking an idyllic country retreat. Properties with these views in the sought after O'Connell valley are very scarce. This is an ideal opportunity to escape the hustle and bustle of urban living, and we recommend you inspect this gem today!! You will not be disappointed.
46 ha / 114 acres
2 garage spaces and 2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.