Auction location: 152 William Street, Bathurst
Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Cottonwood Exceptional Northerly views in the sought after O'Connell area!
- Land: 19 ha (48 acres)
With all the hard work done and located an easy 8km* drive from the beautiful rural hamlet of O'Connell, tranquil "Cottonwood" commands stunning northerly views that feature the Bathurst Plains, distant ranges and the sparkling night lights of Bathurst
- 47.6* picturesque and productive acres, subdivided into five paddocks.
- The brick veneer homestead features four bedrooms with fans and built ins, and two bathrooms - main bedroom with an ensuite and built in wardrobe
- Large open plan kitchen/dining/living and another separate living area make the most of stunning northerly views
- Excellent water storage provided by 1 x 110,000* litre tank and 1 x 15,000* litre tank. Fed from huge house and shed roof catchments
- Large dam feeding 4 troughs and water for the garden
- Excellent ring lock fencing - All paddock fences electrified
- A three Kw solar electric system, and a solar hot water system help keep the electricity bills to a minimum
- 12m x 7.5m lockable machinery shed with sliding door, separate workshop with roller door, concrete floor and power
- 9m x 7.5m lockable garage shed with 3 bays, 3 roller doors, concrete floors and power
- 3m x 2.8m garden shed with concrete floor
- Excellent steel cattle yards with crush, loading ramp and shelter over crush and work area
- Established garden with mature trees, irrigated raised six bed vegetable patch and espaliered fruit trees
- Expansive northerly views over the Bathurst plains.
- Ideally situated between Bathurst (28km*) and Oberon (32km*), and located only 8km* from the charming village of O'Connell with its primary school, iconic pub and caf
This lovely property is offered for genuine sale and represents an opportunity to live a sustainable lifestyle with commanding views over the stunning Bathurst plains. Inspect today to take advantage of this opportunity to secure such a rare gem!
19 ha / 48 acres
3 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.