Auction location: 152 William Street, Bathurst
Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Our vendors are moving to town and have instructed us to sell!
"Rosebrook" This outstanding 120* acre holding with one of the most expansive views of the mountain ranges and beyond. Located in the O'Connell Valley 188* km from Sydney CBD, 27* km from Bathurst.
- Brick veneer homestead boasting three Bedrooms all with built ins. Separate dining and lounge room
- Keep warm in winter with combustion wood fire place
- Large sundrenched north facing Queenslander' room captures the winter sun and magnificent valley views, and provides the ideal living area.
- 120* acres subdivided into three paddocks currently running 20 cows and calves
- Dotted with native timber including Yellow Box. Great for stock shelter and some firewood supply
- A bore and 9 dams ensure an ample supply of stock water and domestic usage
- Steel cattle yards with loading ramp, crush and a shelter box.
- Chook yard and orchard provides an opportunity for sustainable living.
- Excellent shedding, featuring a 14 m x 6m hayshed concrete floor
- 14 m x 6m machinery shed with concrete floor and power
- Lockable 6m x 10m workshop with concrete floor and power connected
- House water provided by two storage tanks with a combined capacity of 200,000*litres, fed from house and shed catchment.
- Well located from the little village of O'Connell, which has a great little primary school, pub and cafe for wining and dining
- NBN and mobile telephone service
This stunning property is offered for genuine sale and represents a fantastic opportunity for an enjoyable rural lifestyle in a private setting. Set within easy reach of Bathurst and Oberon and offering stunning views, we recommend you take advantage of this great opportunity to secure such a rare rural gem.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.