Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Simply Enjoy the Serenity and Stunning Views
- Land: 16 ha (40 acres)
Looking to escape the everyday hustle and bustle?
Eagle View is a true tree change or weekend retreat. Stunning views combined with a small farm can allow you to run your own livestock or grow your own produce. Do as much or as little as you wish.
- A very well presented shed/house style dwelling set on 40 acres.
- Two bedrooms, kitchen, bathroom and living area take in the breathtaking northerly views.
- Additional Building Entitlement.
- Minutes from the popular village of O'Connell, 30 mins from Bathurst 2 hours from Sydney.
- Excellent shedding, which includes enclosed workshop/garage plus second machinery/hay shed.
- Two dams.
- Small cattle yards and an orchard.
- Well set up generator power supply (included in the sale).
Eagle View is a unique opportunity to purchase your own piece of Australia where your imagination is your only limitation!
Please contact agent to book private inspections.
Land Size: 16.19 ha (40 acres)
Council Rates Approx. $550.00 per annum.
LLS Rates Approx. $85.00 per annum.
Stewart Murphy 0427 363 118
Sam D'Arcy 0401 612 996
16 ha / 40 acres
3 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.