Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
The Point - 57 Acres of tranquil lakeside living with outstanding water views
- Land: 23 ha (57 acres)
Nestled on its own point on the tranquil shores of beautiful Lake Oberon, this magnificent 57* acre property commands outstanding water and rural views, with soft rolling pastures and stunning granite rock outcrops
- Over 2km of lake frontage
- Expansive views over lake Oberon and the surrounding countryside
- Fully enclosed timber barn surrounded by timber rail fence
- Ideal building site with northerly aspect
- Easement in place for backbone power
- Easy 9km* drive from the thriving town of Oberon, 56*km to the regional centre of Bathurst, and 183*km to the CBD of Sydney.
- Access to the gate on sealed road
- Pockets of native timber
- Graze cattle on well improved pastures
- Excellent fishing from the grassy banks
- Offering a true mountain climate at approximately 1000m above sea level
- Enjoy, sailing, paddle boarding or canoeing with easy access to the water around the entire lake frontage
Take advantage of this rare opportunity to secure land on the shores of Lake Oberon. Our instructions are to sell so be sure to arrange an inspection now.
23 ha / 57 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.