Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
We have done all the hard yards now the rest is up to you! Our vendors are committed to selling the property!
- Land: 9.8743 ha (24 acres)
"Flowerdale" under 3 kms* from Oberon and 178 kms* from Sydney CBD set amongst established cool climate gardens. This charismatic home displays charm and character. It is the ideal weekender, family home or retirement retreat.
- Newly renovated 1930s* Art Deco styled three bedroom, one and a half bathroom home with polished timber flooring throughout
- Large modernised kitchen with electric cooking and dishwasher
- Double garage attached to the house and separate carport
- Dining area has slow combustion wood heating
- Large living area with electric heating
- Huge entertaining area above garage with access from dining room
- Set amongst established gardens with mature European trees and shrubs
- Full size tennis court with lights for evening entertainment
- 20,000 litre rain water tank, one stock dam and town water available
- 24.4* fertile acres subdivided into four paddocks, perfect to run a few cattle, sheep and horses
- New ringlock boundary fencing
- Steel cattle yards with cattle crush and loading ramp and separate sheep yards
- Two stand shearing shed which could be also used as an entertaining area with its open wood fire place and rustic charm
- 6m x 12m concrete floor lockable workshop, power and water connected
- 8m x 10m and 5m x 16m machinery sheds
- 5m x 16m horse shelter
- 5m x 14m hayshed and two grain silos
- Three phase power connected to the property
- NBN and mobile telephone service
"Flowerdale" represents the opportunity to escape town while remaining within easy reach of its conveniences. Exuding charm and character we encourage you to make this your country escape. We thoroughly recommend you take advantage of this great opportunity to secure a small farm in a very desirable location.
9.8743 ha / 24 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.