Auction location: 152 William Street, Bathurst
Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
We have done all the hard yards now the rest is up to you! Our vendors are committed and will accept what the market dictates.
- Land: 14 ha (35 acres)
"Amberdeen" is an immaculate lifestyle property situated on 35* undulating acres conveniently located 9.5* km from Oberon and an easy 2.5* hour drive from Sydney's CBD. Our vendor has literally done all of the hard work and have spared no expense with the improvements they have made over the past ten years!
- Approximately 35* acres of excellent pastures subdivided into five Paddocks
- Excellent water security provided by three dams (two of them spring fed), servicing the paddocks for stock water. Rest of the paddocks serviced by water troughs
- Wisemans Creek frontage provides added water security and a perfect location for family picnics.
- Beautifully appointed modern brick veneer four bedroom two bathroom home
• Open plan kitchen/dining room with timber finished bench tops, including a ceramic cooktop and a traditional Aga woodstove for warmth and extra cooking space.
• The kitchen/dining room, and a spacious separate lounge room open onto a sundrenched timber decked courtyard.
• Master bedroom with large en-suite with spa and walk in wardrobe and all other bedrooms are of a generous size, with built in wardrobes.
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning.
- Guest bathroom features a double shower, bathtub, toilet and two linen cupboards with generous storage.
- A mud room/laundry with an attached toilet provides a link between the house and a double garage featuring two automatic roller doors, and a backup generator to ensure a constant supply of electricity.
- The house is surrounded by an immaculate garden which includes an orchard and is serviced by ample taps for irrigation.
- A powered 12m x 10m lockable barn style shed adjoins the house and features a drive through configuration with 2 automatic roller doors, a storage mezzanine, and is constructed on a 100mm slab.
- Excellent water storage with an in ground 25,000 gallon concrete tank and also
6 x 22,500 litre poly tanks catching Rain water off the house and shedding
- The property also includes a 9m x 12m machinery shed featuring a 120mm concrete slab floor, lockable roller doors, an adjoining 8 tonne silo for fodder storage, and steel cattle yards with a loading ramp and crush.
"Amberdeen" represents a rare opportunity to secure a blue ribbon property in a desirable location. No money needs to be spent as all improvements have been sensibly thought through and completed. The current owner have meticulously improved and maintained the property "Amberdeen". Properties of this calibre are hard to come by. We thoroughly recommend your inspection. We invite all inspections and offers.
14 ha / 35 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.