Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
- Land: 11 ha (26 acres)
"Red Gum" is an impressive lifestyle property and will excite all prospective purchasers. Situated beautifully on 26 acres of red basalt soil amongst established park-like grounds, ready for you to enjoy as a family home or weekender.
- Sweeping tree-lined driveway leads you to a delightful three bedroom home surrounded by established gardens and mature trees
- Soak in the sun and views from the north facing deck area at rear and verandahs all the way around
- Bathed in natural sunlight the combined living and dining room is welcoming with its vibrant colours, quality curtains and views from every window
- Heating is provided by a slow combustion wood fire and reverse cycle-air conditioning
- Updated kitchen with new cupboards and flooring and adjoining meals area
- Three good size bedrooms, all having built-in wardrobes
- Updated bathroom with shower recess, toilet and vanity, second toilet off laundry
- Double garage with lock up area, adjoining a glorious sunroom which would make a perfect studio and with extra storage space
- A reliable bore, two large dams and concrete rain water tank ensures an excellent water supply
- Open machinery shed, perfect for the tractor or wood storage
- Separate and a short distance away from the home is self-contained guest accommodation, exuding character and charm with it being cedar clad and having the classic steep pitched roof.
- Fenced into three paddocks and with gently undulating fertile basalt soils
- 20 kilometres from Oberon and opposite Vulcan State Forest
Enjoy the four seasons at "Red Gum", privacy and seclusion are assured at this wonderful rural estate and is the epitome of a country retreat. Don't miss inspecting this lovely property.
11 ha / 26 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.