Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Situated 66km from Oberon is this wonderful property in the country. The home is very sound and the owner is reluctant to leave.
- Jerrong Road frontage and ROW to Werong Creek
- Situated on 10 acres of grass land
- Spring fed dam which is quite deep together with a smaller catchment dam
- Original timber and iron clad home add a rustic country feel
- Three bedrooms, one with open fireplace
- Spacious timber lined living area and open stone fireplace
- Kitchen with Rayburn stove, and electric cooking
- Baltic pine and cypress floors throughout, timber lined ceilings and well insulated
- Bathroom with shower recess, vanity, wc and laundry facilities
- Electricity and phone connected
Overall this character property has been lovingly brought back to life and has a warm friendly feel. It is not often we have the opportunity to list original homes in a rustic setting within thousands of acres of nearby timber land and fauna habitat.
1 garage space and 1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.