Auction location: The Auction Centre 152 William Street Bathurst
Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Our vendors have made the decision to relocate so here is your opportunity to secure an outstanding property!
- Land: 55 ha (137 acres)
"Millfield Park" is an outstanding rural holding consisting of 137 rolling acres on the outskirts of Oberon. Featuring a magnificent homestead set amongst established gardens with a mix of deciduous and native trees, "Millfield Park" must be inspected!
- Approximately 137 acres in two titles enabling the ability to build a second dwelling or re-sell in two separate lots
- Around 5 kilometres from the centre of Oberon via an all-weather gravel road and within 2.5 hours easy drive of Sydney's CBD
- Very well cared for 3 bedroom homestead with separate study, large country kitchen with adjoining eating and family room with cosy wood heating and r/c air conditioning, separate formal lounge/dining room with r/c air conditioning, main bedroom with large ensuite, built-ins in all bedrooms.
- Wrap around verandas and a large paved outdoor entertaining area with shade sail
- Set amongst easy care gardens with a good mix of established native and European trees and sweeping lawns with a fenced herb and vegetable garden
- Excellent water with 45,000L rainwater storage along with fresh spring water pumped via remote control from homestead direct to the gardens. Stock are well-watered from 7 dams and springs
- Large garage and workshop at homestead 7m x 7m with concrete slab and power connected, along with electric roller doors for easy access
- Very well improved pastures subdivided into 9 main paddocks all with excellent water from large dams and springs along with access to the King Stock Yard creek on the southern boundary and the Josephs Smiths creek on the north eastern boundary
- Our vendors have historically run 40 angus breeding cows and calves or around 60 steers
- Access to the Blenheim State forest on the western and northern boundaries is ideal for bush walks, exploring and horse riding
- Excellent working improvements including timber cattle yards with crush and loading ramp, round yard for horses. There are two large machinery sheds with enclosed workshops with concrete slabs and power and landline telephone connected along with an amenities room which could easily be converted to weekend accommodation for guests. There is also a silo for grain storage
- Fixed wireless NBN connected along with satellite TV
"Millfield Park" offers a rare opportunity to secure a good size holding within easy reach of town where all of the hard work has been done with the added bonus of a separate title which can be built on subject to council DA. Enjoy a relaxed country lifestyle with Oberon's four distinct seasons, close to town in a secluded and peaceful setting. Our vendors are committed to sell, so we thoroughly recommend your inspection.
55 ha / 137 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.