Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
COUNTRY HOMESTEAD ON 49 ACRES
This beautiful home is situated about 10 kilometres from town and will accommodate the largest of families.
- On 49 lush acres with a gorgeous stand of tall eucalyptus trees at the rear providing shade and shelter for livestock
- The homestead is positioned to take full advantage of the northern sun and features a magnificent sun room at the front with windows on three sides capturing the stunning rural views
- Formal living room, generous study and spacious dining room
- Heated by a large slow combustion wood fire
- Well-appointed kitchen with ample cupboard and bench space
- Boasting four bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes, en suite to master bedroom and walk through robe
- Laundry and mud room
- Plenty of vehicle and storage space with double car garage a four bay Colourbond shed with two roller doors
- There are 20 solar panels on the roof and solar hot water
- Water is provided by rain water tanks, five dams and an equipped bore
- Steel cattle yards and fenced into three main paddocks and several smaller ones, ideal to run a few cattle, sheep or alpacas.
- Privacy is ensured, being set well off the road
The modern interior, views, palatable bore, well thought out sunroom and living space, solar panels, productive for stock use, plus being only minutes from town, these are just some of the items which separate this great home from the rest. Owner is relocating and we encourage you to inspect.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.