Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Tuglow Mountain presents a unique opportunity to own your own mountain in superb natural surroundings forest, river, wildlife, serenity.
- The property, comprising 800 acres of true wilderness, is within easy reach to Oberon (30 minutes scenic drive)
- The home shows what is possible when someone is inspired to build something truly remarkable to blend in with the forest and to take advantage of the outstanding views
- Architect designed house is full of light and using passive solar principles, means that it is cool in summer and warm in winter
- Painted Besa block exterior on a concrete base, steel framed and Colourbond roof and insulated throughout
- Windows are double glazed and have fire shutters, added security
- Internally all the walls are concrete block, and an amazing feature sandstone stack wall
- The home has two main bedrooms, main with an en suite and a third loft style bedroom/area, all with build-in robes
- In the unlikely event of a bush fire the bathroom doubles up a safe room
- Living area with one wall predominately glass, showing absolutely stunning views
- With wood heater and air conditioning
- Two kw solar panel system with generator back up
- Single phase mains power, landline connected and mobile phone reception in some areas
- Outdoor social areas including extensive landscaping including a fire pit, deck viewing area overlooking the Blue Mountains National Park where you can identify Saddle Mountain and Morong Falls
- Garaging for two cars with internal access and a container for extra secure storage
- Approximately 100 has been cleared and ploughed
- The property is rich in wildlife kangaroos, wallabies, lyrebirds, echidnas, platypus and many species of birdlife
- Being hilly to steep and is mostly forested- natural eucalypt hardwood such as ironbark, stringy bark and a rare small blue gum forest,
- Uniquely there is five kilometres of frontage to a pristine stretch of the Tuglow River with its swimming and fishing holes, home to platypus
Quality and architectural genius make this property a masterpiece of sustainable design and has a long list of environmentally responsible features.
- Double Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.