Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
- Land: 29 ha (72 acres)
Withdraw to the privacy of this natural bush setting which has all the aspects of solitude and space, giving you the opportunity to pursue lifestyle activities.
- On 72 acres pf predominately bush with a few acres of cleared grazing
- Functional four bedroom brick veneer family home with all modern conveniences
- Two living areas one having slow combustion wood heating, both are a good size
- Slate flooring in living areas and new carpet in bedrooms and freshly painted throughout
- Verandah along the front provides peaceful rural views
- House yard is fenced and incorporates a concrete rain water tank
- Large machinery shed, stables and garden shed
- Second new Colourbond shed, ideal for studio or workshop
- Water is a feature having two large dams, head waters to the Fish River Creek and three concrete rain water tanks
- Gently undulating countryside and is all accessible,with natural forests -where wildlife abounds, and with a fair amount of cleared area for stock
- Backing onto state forest with its endless walking and horse trails
Grab your own piece of rural paradise with this diverse 72 acres, tucked away off the main road, twenty minutes from town. This woody retreat is the perfect excuse to go bush, bring the bikes, horses or canoe.
29 ha / 72 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.