Auction location: The Auction Centre, 152 William Street Bathusrt
Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
HIGH COUNTRY GRAZING
- Land: 749 ha (1,850 acres)
Located in highly regarded Neville area, approx 30 km from Blayney, 56 km from Bathurst & 65 km from Orange.
Pitlochry' offers buyers the opportunity to buy into a strong grazing area with good heavy soils and positioned at an altitude of 900m - 1000m. The Central Tablelands enjoys a temperate climate, with cool winters and mild summers, making it ideal for pasture growth. The annual average rainfall for the immediate area is around 35" (875mm).
Total acreage is approx 750 hectares (1850 acres). Although all adjoining and in one parcel, the property essentially comprises two different types of country - approx 1050 of working' grazing country and approx 800 acres of a mix of bush with a cleared valley that has not been used for grazing for some time.
- Approx 1050 acres of gently undulating open grazing country positioned at around 950m - 1000m altitude. Mostly cleared but for shade and shelter trees as well as several heavier clumps of original timber. Comprises mostly heavier basalt soils and is approx 75-80% arable. This part of the property has been generally well maintained with minimal weeds and improved pastures
- Fenced into 18 paddocks. Boundary fences are all in good stockproof condition. Internal fences are mostly in good stockproof condition, with approx half being new and a laneway system running to the stock yards.
- Stock water on the 1,050 acre parcel is from approx 15 dams of which some are spring fed, plus springs in gullies, a bore and Graingers Creek running through.
- Housing - well maintained and well presented 4 bedroom timber home with some unique window features that are both attractive and effective in capitalising on the aspect and garden setting. The house is set in a securely fenced, well maintained garden with single open front garage and lock-up toolshed
- Further improvements include: large 2 stand woolshed (equipped); steel cattle yards; 4 bay machinery shed/workshop - half enclosed; timber & iron hay/machinery shed; second timber/iron hayshed
- Approx 800 acres joining the above that is mostly timbered but with a cleared and mostly arable valley. Approx 250 acres is cleared and with most of it being soft, arable valley floor country, it has potential for further development. This section has not been stocked for some years and weeds have not been controlled to the same level as the above portion. Altitude ranges from approx 870m - 1000m. The valley has Rocky Bridge creek running through.
Pitlochry' offers large acreage in a productive part of the central tablelands and represents a genuine opportunity for buyers looking for a strong grazing property that also has potential for further improvement. Primarily suited to grazing, whether it be cattle or lamb production, the gentle topography and arable areas allow for ease of management and pasture improvement. The combination of fertile soils, high altitude, healthy rainfall, minimal weeds and temperate climate all help to make Pitlochry' a very attractive grazing property. Inspection is recommended for serious buyers.
THIS PROPERTY IS FOR GENUINE SALE AND VENDORS ARE KEEN FOR A RESULT
Pitlochry' will be offered for sale by public auction at 10.30am, Friday 23rd March 2018 at the Ray White Auction Room, 152 William Street, Bathurst.
Contact agents for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Bill Marshall 0427 663 240
Peter Crampton 0409 132 269
749 ha / 1,850 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.