Auction location: On Site
Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Little Canobie 100 lifestyle acres.
- Land: 40 ha (100 acres)
Located in the Mount Lambie area within 35 minutes of Bathurst and 2 hours of Sydney's CBD, "Little Canobie" offers an affordable tree change in a sought-after location.
- Approximately 100 acres
- Mostly timbered with some cleared areas
- Divided by the Great Western Highway with around 58 acres on the southern side and 40 acres on the northern side both with potential building sites
- Good spring dam
- Excellent walking trails with plenty of private areas for camping
- Adjoining the state forest on the southern side which is ideal for trail bike and horse riding adventures
- Back bone power is nearby
- Access off the Great Western Highway on both sides, with good private areas nestled in amongst trees
Enjoy the fresh mountain air at "Little Canobie", sitting at around 1130m above sea level you can enjoy four distinct seasons with occasional winter snowfalls!
Our vendors have given clear instructions to sell "Little Canobie" at or before auction so make your appointment to inspect today!
Peter Crampton 0409 132 269
Pat Bird 0438 361 109
40 ha / 100 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.