Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
AN AFORDABLE OPTION
Occasionally a golden opportunity comes along and seems too good to be true.
Part of an old gold mining village at Mt David, this block has been created by consolidating four lots that were surveyed over 120 years ago.
- On around 5,000 square metres, rising to 1032 asl and having- 2700 panoramic views,
- Newly constructed road leading up to the highest point
- Level house site, would suit slab and enough room for shed
- Rich basalt soil and a spring dam
- Cannot be built out, no close neighbours
- At an amount you can afford
- Occasional snow falls
- Village power available
Small rural lots like this one are hard to find, especially at this price, 30 minutes to Oberon and 45 minutes from Bathurst.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.