Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Stillwell Hill Jerrong - Lifestyle
- Land: 129 ha (320 acres)
Located about an hour's drive from both Oberon and Goulburn is this large recreational block with two houses and river frontage.
- 30 acres of pristine bush leading down to the Abercrombie River
- Elevated timber home with two levels
- On lower level it has an open plan layout with living and dining areas, kitchen and bathroom with claw foot bath
- Slow combustion wood fire built into an amazing rock fireplace
- Verandah on three sides for outdoor living
- The upper level can be sectioned off to accommodate many beds and it opens out onto a private balcony
- Powered by solar panels with battery storage
- Large Colourbond garage with one roller door
- Second cottage includes gas stove, hot water and fridge
- The property is mostly bush but there is a scattering of cleared areas
- Exceptional views overlooking Blue Mountains National Park
- Access to the property is fine for the standard car but a 4wd into the property is more sensible
Located on the Glen Road at Jerrong, and having frontage to the Abercrombie River with its swimming and fishing holes.
129 ha / 320 acres
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.