Auction location: The Auction Centre, 152 William Street Bathusrt
Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
- Land: 13 ha (33 acres)
"Springwood" is a beautiful little farm, located in the highly sought-after area of Forest Reefs, (20 minutes to Orange, 10 minutes to Millthorpe). Comprising four bedrooms and two bathrooms, extensive living areas, this property offers an ideal opportunity for a young family or tree changer looking to live in a delightful setting, close to all the amenities that a large regional city has to offer.
Some of the many features include:
- Single lock up garage with internal access
- Sunny modern kitchen
- Multiple formal and informal entertaining areas
- Two bay Colorbond shed with concrete floor and power
- Well fenced into four paddocks
- Sheep yards with loading ramp
- Well watered from large dam and excellent roof water storage
- S.C Wood fire, plus split system a/c
- Large walk-in pantry
- Superb rural views
- Lovely garden with circular drive way
"Spingwood", at 283 Wattersons Lane is a rare offering in an idyllic location. The size allows the new owner space to raise some livestock, horses or ride motorbikes and the house is a pleasure to inspect. We strongly you arrange an inspection as soon as possible, as this property may be sold prior to auction.
Auction Friday 24th August 2018 Bathurst at 10.30am
Contact agents to book in your inspection
Peter Crampton 0409 132 269
Lucy Nell 0400 726 897
13 ha / 33 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.