Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
41.7 Acres With A Cabin Is The Perfect Weekend Escape
- Land: 17 ha (42 acres)
- The 41.7 acres has some part treed and has open spaces as well. There are pigs, goats and deer that visit the properties dam below the house.
- The property is 3/quarter fenced. The front and side boundaries are in good condition but the back boundary needs to be done.
- The home has power connected as well as 20 solar panels.
- With water storage being approx 20,0000 ltr storage. There is also 2 small damns and a large dam that the owner has not seen dry up.
- The house is a small 1-bedroom brick hut with all the comforts needed to eat, sleep and relax. It is all of open plan design with a wood fire for heating and a reverse cycle air conditioning unit for heating and cooling.
- There is electric hot water service that runs the sink and shower.
- All TV channels can be watched as well as Telstra mobile service in some areas. The home phone is there and can be connected if you want.
- The kitchen has a gas stove and oven and plenty of space for meal preparation and dining.
- Also included are the chook run, a 1.5 bay lockable garage as well as a workshop with a lean too.
- This is a must see for anyone looking for a weekender to get away from it all.
- Rates $1,114.64
- Land size 16.88ha / 41.7ac
- Lot 8 DP 849435
17 ha / 42 acres
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.