Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
551.5Acres* of Creek Loam, to Medium Grazing Country, Rising to Timber
- Land: 223 ha (552 acres)
4 titles to be sold in a line, adjoining country totaling 1,414acres
Part "LOWANNA" Located in the heart of the Lachlan Valley, 19mins North West of Cowra & 30mins from Canowindra and just 3.5hrs from Sydney.
- Approx. 223.1 hectares (551.5 acres)*
COUNTRY / SOILS
- Creek loam grazing approx 166.5ac
- Medium open grazing country of approx 235.1ac
- Timber grazing of approx 149.8ac
- Road enclosure permit runs through the property and access from Frying Pan Creek Road. The road enclosure permit can transfer to the new owner at an approximate cost of $146 per year.
- There is also a legal access carriage way through a neighbouring property. The current owners are agreeable to provide gate access or a stock grid, and gravel access to utilize this access as part of the sale, as per the asking price.
- 5 stock dams
- Frying Pan Creek runs through the property, which flows into Middle Creek
- Mix of Kurrajong, Ironbark, box and pine timbers
- Fencing is mostly in an excellent to new order (approx 3.332klm)
- Fencing required along boundary (approx 3.440klm)
- As per Cowra councils required 100HA building entitlement for rural RU1 zoning. This title is permissible to build a residence, subject to a full DA.
Contact agent for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Josh Keefe 0439 269 449
223 ha / 552 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.