Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
236Acres* of Rich Creek Country & Family Home
- Land: 96 ha (236 acres)
4 titles to be sold in a line, adjoining country totaling 1,414acres
Part "LOWANNA" Located in the heart of the Lachlan Valley, 19mins North West of Cowra & 30mins from Canowindra and just 3.5hrs from Sydney.
- Approx. 95.6 hectares (236.4 acres)
COUNTRY / SOILS
- Rich creek country, all arable, ideal Lucerne country
- Excellent road access with three street frontages - Fragar Road, Sheep Station Road & Frying Pan Gully Road
- 4 stock dams, including a 8MEG dam & two creeks run through the property being; Conimbla Creek & Middle Creek.
- Excellent business opportunity or to maximize livestock finishing programs along with soil enhancement benefits.
- Comprising two rooms of 36 bay, multi shelf grain to paddock fodder shed, which is hydroponically barley sprouting technology that has no wastage. 100% eatable, 90% digestibility and has estimate weight gains for beef cattle of 1 - 2.5kg per day. 1-5 ratio. Produces 5 T sprouted barley from 1T of grain over a 5 day period. Comes complete with a conveyor belt system to load semi-trailers/trucks & irrigation system.
- Basic shed infrastructure include a 4-stand shearing shed equipped, along with a 3 bay machinery/hay shed and commenced gal sheep yards.
- 3 X 64T BARLEY near new HE' SILOS - Total 192T
- Mix of Kurrajong & Yellow box
- Fencing is mostly in an excellent to new order, being galvanized ring lock
- Basic 3 bedroom clad home with sleep out and office. Woodfire heating and updated kitchen. Laundry offers a second shower and toilet. Rental estimate of $250pw.
Contact agent for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Josh Keefe 0439 269 449
96 ha / 236 acres
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.