Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
253.8Acres* of Rich Creek Country & Feedlot Paddocks
- Land: 103 ha (254 acres)
4 titles to be sold in a line, adjoining country totaling 1,414acres
Part "LOWANNA" Located in the heart of the Lachlan Valley, 19mins North West of Cowra & 30mins from Canowindra and just 3.5hrs from Sydney.
- Approx. 102.7 hectares (253.8 acres)*
COUNTRY / SOILS
- Rich creek country, all arable, ideal Lucerne & part cereal country
- Excellent road access- Fragar Road
- 4 stock dams, including a 6MEG dam
- Mix of Kurrajong, Yellow box and some Ironbark timbers
- Fencing is mostly in an excellent to new order, being galvanized ring lock
FEED LOT PADDOCKS
- Fenced to 10 paddocks, used to feed lot 2,500lambs and then pigs.
- As per Cowra councils required 100HA building entitlement for rural RU1 zoning. This title is permissible to build a residence, subject to a full DA.
Contact agent for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Josh Keefe 0439 269 449
103 ha / 254 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.