Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Mountain Views, Beautiful Sunrises, Reflected Sunsets
- Land: 81 ha (200 acres)
"Mountain View" is a beautiful 200 acre block, ideally located 15kms east of Bathurst, 193kms from the Sydney Harbour Bridge and an hour from the Blue Mountains. The land is slightly undulating, with a north easterly aspect. Some of the many features include:
* Dwelling entitlement, with an existing DA in place
* Backbone power to house site
* Superb mountain views
* Mostly cleared except for shade and shelter trees
* Approximately 90% arable
* Well fenced into 7 paddocks
* Telstra landline and good mobile and NBN coverage
* Balance of red loams and granite soils
* Excellent pasture management with sustained fertilizer application
* Several dams and untreated water from council supply
* Transportable silo
"Mountain Views" offers an excellent opportunity to purchase a well-located, productive block, with the rare advantage of access to "town" water from the Winburndale Water Supply. Enjoy the theatre of the mountains, with ever changing dramatic vistas . Call Peter Crampton for further details and to arrange an inspection.
81 ha / 200 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.